About Me



I am a native of Arkansas, but currently living in Texas. This blog exhibits some of my paintings over the last several years. Since I was young, colors have captivated me, lines and contours drew me in, and light bewitched my senses. My high school art teacher introduced me to oil painting, a medium I cannot get away from because of its simultaneous intensity and serenity in the colors it creates. As my love for painting grows, so does my love and appreciation of the Original Artist, who creates every shape, line, light, color, and contrast new each day. God has given us creative abilities, and I love using them to express his beautiful creation. I hope you enjoy viewing my paintings as much as I enjoyed producing them.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

New Website!

Well, it has felt like ages since I posted on the blog, but a lot has happened since then! I met the most amazing guy in the world, and we have been married for six months now!

The past six months have given me the opportunity to develop new art platforms and unite the ones I had previously. With that being said, I am so excited to share the new info with you! Hopefully in the next month we will add the blog section to the website. For now, enjoy my newest paintings :)

Website:  https://kristenhessart.com
Instagram: @kristenhessart
Twitter: @kristenhessart

No comments:

Post a Comment